ChubbSafes RPF 5202 – 2 Drawer Cabinet (2hrs Fire Resistance)
Chubbsafes Record Protection Filing Cabinets provide fire protection for any paper based documents in the event of a severe fire. It is tested and certified to the Underwriters Laboratories test standard UL72 Class 350 (Fire Endurance Test) for paper protection against fire.
Model: Chubbsafes RPF 5202 2 drawer cabinet
- Cabinet body overall thickness of 57mm insulated with Chubbsafes patented PCDE fire resistant material.
- The drawers constructed with an overall thickness of 56mm.
- 2 hour fire rate in compliance to UL 72 Class 350 (Fire Endurance Test)
- Central Locking: One 3-wheel keyless combination lock and One key lock on the top drawer’ controlling all drawers.
- Individual Locking: One 3-wheel keyless combination lock and key lock on the top drawer’ controlling all drawers. In addition, there is one key lock on each subsequent drawer.
- A choice of Electronic Lock may also be fitted.
- Model: Chubbsafes 5202
- Dimension (external): 839H x 551W x 824D mm
- Dimension (drawer): 292H x 387W x 645D mm
- Weight: 200kg
- Fire Resistant: 2 Hours (UL 72 Class 350 rating)
- Locking System:
- Option a: Combination Central Locking System
- Option b: Combination Individual Locking System (Default)
- Option c: Digital Central Locking System
- Option d: Digital Individual Locking System