Push Pull Lock
Only one step to lock or unlock
Enjoy quick and simple future life
- Push-pull intuitive use
- Auto-sensing Wake-up System
- Auto Locking Function
brings you easy and fast intuitive door opening experience
Push-pull handle design simplifies door using steps by replacing the way of rotating and pressing with a push or pull, thus reducing the waste of time caused by the handle and giving you an easy and fast intuitive experience.
always waiting for your return
When someone approaches the lock and the lock senses human body, the system will be awakened automatically and the touchpad will be lit up, waiting for your return. You can directly get identified and unlock the door without the hassle of manually activating the system, to acquire fast and comfortable using experience.
enjoy the convenience and relief to shut the door and go
Philips 9000 series push-pull smart door lock employs auto mortise. After shutting the door, the deadbolt will automatically pop up from the mortise and the door will be locked. In case of unsuccessful locking, the mortise will give you a warning of the door lock status.
swift recognition and extended lifetime of the sensor
The lock comes with a semiconductor fingerprint sensor which enables accurate and swift recognition, with an identification speed of less than 0.2 second. The sensor is hidden on the inside of the handle to effectively protect the sensor from malicious destruction and extend its lifetime.
protects password security in real time
Philips smart lock employs fake PIN code technology which allows you to enter random number combinations to successfully get identified as long as there is consecutive input of the real password. This feature can effectively prevent peeping and safeguard your real password.
enhances door lock and home safety
Lock cylinder is the key component that controls the opening of the lock and is compared to the heart of a lock. Super B grade lock cylinder employs multiple antitheft technologies with unique design of the pin tumbler and vane structure, and gives high performance on preventing technical lockpicking.
effectively warns of safety risks
When going out, you can touch the outside forced lock button to enable the outside forced lock function. Under the outside forced lock mode, opening the lock from inside the room will trigger an alarm. This feature can effectively warn you of security risks and upgrade the level of home security.
eliminates safety risks and keep you reassured while away
You can enable the safe handle function before you leave home. After the door is locked, the indoor handle will be locked up to ensure that nobody could open the door by pushing the indoor handle. This feature can effectively prevents unlocking from indoor, thus eliminating security risks and improves anti-theft performance.
protect home security at all time
Philips 9000 series is featured with all-around alarm functions which not only improves the anti-theft level of your home and safeguard you and your family in real time, but also reminds you of the door lock status to create convenience for use.
*links to future smart life
*Connecting to the wireless network enables remote management of the door lock use and real-time monitoring of the door lock status. You can access to the using log of the door lock at any time to realize personalized management of the smart door lock. (bluetooth function, wireless optional addon device)
*The extension function is reserved. Need to buy a Bluetooth module.
*Using time may be reduced based on actual usage
- Free Installation within Klang Valley and Major Cities in Malaysia
- Installation usually takes between 2 to 3 hours to complete.
- This product could be installed on some security door, you could send us your door lock image to email@example.com or Whatsapp
* Optional Add-on module for network extension function
- Warranty period is 3 years. During warranty period, under any circumstances of normal usage (as per user manual), shall the product malfunction will be entitled to free repairs by Distributor. If there is any problems with the product within Four (4) weeks of the warranty period, purchasers are entitle to a one to one replacement of the same product or a refund.
- Installation is included only for BASIC door installation not requiring additional customized accessories or equipment. Installation for security doors could require some additional accessories or equipment to ensure all deadbolt locks are working accordingly and this could require additional charges for the additional accessories or equipment. Charges is dependent on degree of customization and is to be paid by client separately.
- Installation is included only for service areas within coverage by Philips Digital Lock Malaysia authorized installer team.