Falcon Multi Purpose Unit Safe (MPU) Cabinet
Falcon Multipurpose Unit (2 + 1) is made specially to fit multipurpose storage. These deposit safes are made with quality stainless steel construction for extra durability.
Model : falcon MPU
FALCON Multi Purpose Unit Safe Cabinet (MPU)
First of its kind the combination of safe and fire cabinet maximized the protection against fire as well as burglary resistant. Uniquely design which provide multi purpose usage and widely used in offices or residential units.
Falcon Multipurpose Unit (2 + 1) is made specially to fit multipurpose storage. These deposit safes are made with quality stainless steel construction for extra durability. The premium quality ensures maximum security and functionality. We guarantee our multi purpose safes will offer amazing protection over valuables stored in them with a modern appearance. This is achieved mainly using our locking mechanism which consists of 2 combination lock and 3 seven-lever keylock. Multipurpose Unit (2 + 1) series is loaded with 380 kg of weight. This is to make sure immobility to prevent thefts. On top of that, the series comes in a multitude of dimension, sizes and designs to cater different needs. The storage and cabinets is designed for multi purpose storage. They resemble our sophistication in safe & lock engineering & technology, longevity and elegance.
- Model: MPU (HS150 + FRC2)
- Dimension (external): 1205H x 525W x 755D mm
- Internal Dimension (HS150 – Top): 270H x 410W x 480D mm
- Internal Dimension (Drawer – Below): 300H x 385W x 635D mm
- Weight: 380kg
- Fire Resistant: 1 Hour (JIS rating)
- Locking System: 3 Keylock + 2 Dial & Combiantion Lock
- Accessories: 3 pair of operational keys
- 1 Year Warranty on Locking System.
- Users may set their own preferred password.
- On-Site training will be provided for Klang Valley customer (for 1 time only).
- For customer outside Klang Valley areas, training will be provided by phone call.
- Free Delivery within Klang Valley areas.
- Handling Charges are incurred for handling the safe to upper floors by stairs.