ChubbSafes RPF 9406 – 4 Drawer Cabinet (3hrs Fire Resistance)
HIGH-CAPACITY FILING CABINET PROVIDE FIRE PROTECTION FOR ANY PAPER BASED DOCUMENTS IN THE EVENT OF SEVERE FIRE.
- The body has an overall thickness of 57mm insulated with Chubbsafes patented PCDE fire resistant material. The Cabinet is reinfored in critical areas to allow the cabinet to survive the impact from a fall.
- The drawers constructed with an overall thickness of 56mm. Each drawer is suspended on full extension rails with bearings for durability and for ease to use. The drawers designed to fit most paper hoist and box files.
- Central locking: One 3-wheel keyless combination lock and one pin thumbler key lock on the top drawer; controlling all drawers.
- Individual locking: One 3-wheel keyless combination lock and pin thumbler key lock on the top drawer; controlling all drawers. In addition, there is one key lock on each subsequent drawer.
- A choice of Electronic Lock may also be fitted.
- 2 hour fire rated in compliance to UL 72 Class 350 which represents one of the highest and most stringent test currently used to evaluate record protection equipment.
- 9000 series has also passed the Fire Endurance Test in accordance to JIS Standard S1037:1989 for 3 hours by FRIM.
- A scratch resistant Polyurethane based finish.
- Dimension (external): 1598H x 551W x 824D mm
- Dimension (drawer): 292H x 387W x 645D mm
- Weight: 370kg
- Fire Resistant: 2 Hours (UL 72 Class 350 rating) ; 3 Hours (JIS rating) ; 3 Hours (by FRIM)
- Locking System: Individual Locking System